Bert's email

gorvil

Hi Bert,

I keep getting my emails bounced back when I reply to your last
message. There must be something wrong with your account. My
apologies to the group for communicating this way.

I sent Clint $47.00 for the screw plus shipping. He will ship it to
you in a padded envelope.

He didn't have a nut. I will send you one of mine. It may be a bit
worn. I made my own replacement for this nut to reduce backlash. I
will send some bronze stock and a description of how I made my own nut
to fit the worn screw. The shipping on this stuff will also be $12.00
so we're up to $59.00.

We are getting closer