Re: Who is jump_nkd ?

lurchix <lurch@theramp.net> <lurch@...>

try attbi [dot] com

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "Glen Reeser <Gorvil@a...>"
<Gorvil@a...> wrote:
Hi Anthony,

I see a jumpnkd in the members file. His partial email is jumpnkd(at)
a. I suspect that he's on AOL. AOL allows spaces in email
addresses. Mine on AOL is G Orvil(at)AOL. It collapses to Gorvil
outside of AOL.

Glen Reeser

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, anthrhodes@a... wrote:
I tried addressing this before.

When I was accepting names of people who wanted Parts List Scans I
received a
message from "jump_nkd" indicating he was interested in anything
relating to
an SB 13". At the time I didn't pay any attention to the missing
"@xxx.xxx",
as AOL strips that part of the address from messages when an AOLer
sends a
message to another AOLer I presumed that that was the explanantion.
Since
then I've tried to contact this person directly without success,
and I posted
the problem in one of my earlier messages to the group. I'll give
it one last
try.

Jump_nkd , if your out there or if anybody on the list knows who
this is,
provide me with a method by which you can be contacted.

Anthony
Berkeley, Calif.