Who is jump_nkd ?

Anthony Rhodes

I tried addressing this before.

When I was accepting names of people who wanted Parts List Scans I received a
message from "jump_nkd" indicating he was interested in anything relating to
an SB 13". At the time I didn't pay any attention to the missing "@xxx.xxx",
as AOL strips that part of the address from messages when an AOLer sends a
message to another AOLer I presumed that that was the explanantion. Since
then I've tried to contact this person directly without success, and I posted
the problem in one of my earlier messages to the group. I'll give it one last
try.

Jump_nkd , if your out there or if anybody on the list knows who this is,
provide me with a method by which you can be contacted.

Anthony
Berkeley, Calif.