Re: Add to the map, DIY?

Flash Gordon

Michael,

I had no trouble adding my pin to the map and I did not have to register.

Near the top left is a row of pull downs, use the Additions pull down and add your pin.

I believe this map was first created by a southbend10k member, maybe you have to be a member of that group for it to work. Not sure about that.

But the map is great!

Ed S

At 03:16 PM 11/1/2013, you wrote:

Is the only who can add a "pin" to the map the creator?  Was the intent we could do it ourselves?  Is this a bug?

  I would like to be on the map, but not interested in asking the well intentioned member to take on work.

Thanks for creating the map!  Great idea!

Kind regards,

Michael
(not in Uzbekistan)