Re: How to Add to the map, DIY

john kling

Is there a way to add/edit the description after the initial posting. Perhaps. is it possible to delete the  marker and then add a new one?

From: Richard Sheckler
To: "southbendlathe@..."
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2013 3:45 PM
Subject: RE: [southbendlathe] How to Add to the map, DIY

Only it would not function for my attempt.  RS

Click on the link to open the map.
Go to the "Additions" tab at the top left.
Click and select "add marker-simple"
Fill in name and Town info
click "submit" at the bottom
done

+++
On Nov 1, 2013, at 3:16 PM, Mpfiller wrote:

Is the only who can add a "pin" to the map the creator?  Was the intent we could do it ourselves?  Is this a bug?

  I would like to be on the map, but not interested in asking the well intentioned member to take on work.

Thanks for creating the map!  Great idea!