From: "Stan Stocker" <skstocker@a...>
To: <southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [southbendlathe] Smallest Lathe with Taper Attaachment ?
I don't know the smallest to ever have a taper attachment, but the
Sherline has the ability to swivel the lathe headstock to allow turning
short tapers. You could also look at customizing a Taig and making the
taper attachment.
Cheers,
Stan
jaxinbc wrote:
Does anyone know what the smallest lathe ever made with a taper
attachment ? We travel a lot in our RV so I thought on rainy days
sometimes it might be nice to have some little lathe,all boxed up on
board that I could set up and wile away the day. TV & radio get
boring as heck and getting too old to chase the cook !!