Re: Smallest Lathe with Taper Attaachment ?

no1tigman

This could be one of the smallest lathes but I don't think a taper
attachment is available,you could make one.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=13876&item=753200535&rd=1

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "jaxinbc <jackie.blake@t...>"
<jackie.blake@t...> wrote:
Does anyone know what the smallest lathe ever made with a taper
attachment ? We travel a lot in our RV so I thought on rainy days
sometimes it might be nice to have some little lathe,all boxed up
on
board that I could set up and wile away the day. TV & radio get
boring as heck and getting too old to chase the cook !!