Re: Smallest Lathe with Taper Attaachment ?

Stan Stocker <skstocker@...>

I don't know the smallest to ever have a taper attachment, but the Sherline has the ability to swivel the lathe headstock to allow turning short tapers. You could also look at customizing a Taig and making the taper attachment.

Cheers,
Stan

jaxinbc wrote:

Does anyone know what the smallest lathe ever made with a taper attachment ? We travel a lot in our RV so I thought on rainy days sometimes it might be nice to have some little lathe,all boxed up on board that I could set up and wile away the day. TV & radio get boring as heck and getting too old to chase the cook !!