Re: Smallest Lathe with Taper Attaachment ?

k3vyl

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "jaxinbc <jackie.blake@t...>"
<jackie.blake@t...> wrote:
Does anyone know what the smallest lathe ever made with a taper
attachment ? We travel a lot in our RV so I thought on rainy days
sometimes it might be nice to have some little lathe,all boxed up
on
board that I could set up and wile away the day. TV & radio get
boring as heck and getting too old to chase the cook !!
The Unimat SL doesnt have a taper attachment,but you can offset the
headstock and cut tepers with it.There is a Unimat group on yahoo,so
you can go over there and take a look. RC