Luddites

gorvil

Are there any old timey metal workers out there who still draw up their projects with a pencil? My wife is an architect. She used to have her office in our house. I have cluttering up my basement shop two drafting tables/drafting machines which are now surplus from her pre CAD days. They are quality pieces of equipment, Veemco drafting machines on substantial tables. I would very much like to have the space they take up for other uses. I will not ship them but if you are interested and are in the Chicago area, email me to discuss.

Glen Reeser