Re: t-slot cross slide?

gorvil

Hi Lurch,

I did the MLA milling attachment. I did all of the machining on my lathe except the dovetails. The MLA instructions say to unscrew the bushing from the cross slide to get the extra 1/2 inch of travel needed to finish the cut in one go. I didn't feel too comfortable with that, so I did it on the Bridgeport at work.

I still have the rough casting for the T-slot cross slide. When you start on yours we can compare notes.

I also have a cobalt dovetail cutter and T-slot cutter. The dovetail cutter may need a little sharpening. Can anybody offer advice on this?

Glen Reeser