Re: HEAVY 10 ASSEMBLY

ALAN WHEATLEY

Hi Alec

The locating pin does not have to be a precision fit in the bed and the headstock. It's purpose is simply to keep the headstock in alignment with the gears on the banjo and the gearbox -- this saves you a few minutes of assembly time.

Alan

On 23/05/2013 20:52, armne@... wrote:

Hello All,
Well I'm finially putting my South Bend heavy 10 back together and need to know about the pin that locates the headstock to the bed, I must of lost it in the last year, I measaured the bed and the hole is ~ .312" while the headstock hole is .350" is there a stepped pin or is there meant to be like this.
Thank You for any help
Sincerely
Alec Ryals