Re: HEAVY 10 ASSEMBLY

Flash Gordon

What pin? I have never disassembled a heavy 10.... but my 9" and my 9" "wide" ...which has a heavy 10 bed does not have a locating pin. The head stock slides on the ways and can be bolted down anywhere.

Ed S

At 03:52 PM 5/23/2013, you wrote:

Hello All,
Well I'm finially putting my South Bend heavy 10 back together and need to know about the pin that locates the headstock to the bed, I must of lost it in the last year, I measaured the bed and the hole is ~ .312" while the headstock hole is .350" is there a stepped pin or is there meant to be like this.
Thank You for any help
Sincerely
Alec Ryals