Re: looking for parts for a model 731-rc serial number 36936

sblatheman

I have a cross slide and chip guard for a wide bed 9".
Send me an email later this week and I will get back to you after the holidays.
Merry Christmas
Ted

On Dec 25, 2012, at 2:44 PM, karlkunkle@... wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for a cross slide and information about this lathe. Pictures are posted under photo album 731-rc.

I believe it is a 1927 wide 9 with silent chain drive. However, I could be wrong. I have not used this lathe since August of 2011 and I have moved it to four different houses since then.

I am unpacking now and would like to put it back in serviceable condition.

So, if anyone has a cross slide that would fit it, or can tell me how to modify an after market one, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Karl