Re: newbe Southbend owner.

gorvil

Hi Bill,

A new member with the enthusiasm to go out and start a new group on
the subject should be a welcome addition to this group. I agree with
Scott though, that another list to read would dilute the
participation of one or the other of the groups.

If you want to have additional space for posting photos or files, it
may make sense to start an allied group, but please don't leave in
disgust. You have not offended anyone here and I hope we have not
offended you.

Glen Reeser

--- In southbendlathe@y..., "Scott S. Logan" <ssl@l...> wrote:
On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:07:51 -0000, bill_collins14 wrote:

I will leave the group so I don't offend anyone.
As the first line of my message stated, "no offense", meaning no
offense intended.

I also think it definitely NOT be in your best interests to leave
this
group. As I said earlier, with over 700 members, there is a lot of
information available here, usually provided in a friendly manner.

Questions and comments have been posted here from newbies and long
time veterans alike, and rarely has anyone been flamed for any
comment
or question.

I never suggested in any way that you leave this group.

--
Message from Scott Logan Support the anti-Spam amendment
ssl@l... Join at http://www.cauce.org/