From: Bill C <bczygan@...>
Subject: [southbendlathe] Re: How to dissassemble a lathe for moving
To: southbendlathe@...
Date: Friday, August 6, 2010, 10:22 PM
Here's a quick rough draft for
comment and also to let Kenny know how simple it is. I will
rewrite and add photos and put on a web page we can link
to.

Disassembling a South Bend Lathe for Moving
This example is for a table top lathe.

Note: Disassembling a SB Lathe for moving is way easier
than you can imagine.. If you will simply learn a few part
names and follow this simple, step by step guide,
<<snip>>