Re: new condition 10K on eBay 220577884997

sandykt2

Neil:

As my daughter keeps telling me, we are getting old. I have been to your home work shop once years ago.

I'm planning to come to the grinding session meet on April 17th. Hope to see you there.

Sandy

--- In southbendlathe@..., "Neil Butterfield" <neilbfield@...> wrote:

Sandy,

Are you from the Phoenix area? Seems I remember seeing a previous south bend
email from a "Sandy" in Phoenix. If you are from Phoenix have you checked
the Valleymetal Yahoo site? Valleymetal is the local metalworking club, a
very active and knowledgeable group of diverse metalworking guys involved in
all phases of metalworking including machining, welding, casting, CNC,
gunsmithing, and more.

You or anyone from the Phoenix metropolitan area check us out. We meet once
a month at members home shops or local small machine shops.

Neil