death of an art

Ina Ron Lippard Renaissance Reproductions <renrepro@...>

I never thought I would see the day when Bridgeport would fall. Living in a state that use to
be known for its machine tool industry, (NH) this is another nail in the craftsmen's coffin.
I make no apologies for being pro-American pro-job. The machine shop is the forge no
civilization can do without. Since we moved the bean-counters into the corner office the shop has been sent to the coroners. The heart and arsenal of demockracy is now a balance-sheet.
It is printed on toilet paper by liars who can figure.
yeah I'm that pissed,Ron