From: Christopher Strazzeri <cjstrazz@att.net>
To: <southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 7:46 PM
Subject: [southbendlathe] eBay item 1756117806 (Ends Aug-12-02 083152
PDT ) - Lathe 5C Collet Closer Hand

Maybe I'm dense, but I don't get this! This item recurs on ebay often.
It's new
and some of our members have purchased it. What I don't get is this; the
sellers starting price is $90.00. There is no buy now price. Yet, if you
click
on the link to his on line store he sells it outright for $90.00. I'm,
duh,
confused! What am I missing here?

Chris

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&;item=1756117806&r=0&t=0&showTu