Re: Want to change to 220V - 3 phase motor

All Thumbz <im_all_thumbz@...>

The shipping to my house would be over $260, according to the estimate on Ebay, which, of course, is ridiculous. Perhaps it would be less if I only asked him to sell me and ship me the motor.  My only hesitancy is that the name "worldwide electric" as opposed to Baldor is not recognizeable to me.

--- On Mon, 12/7/09, Jim B. wrote:

From: Jim B.
Subject: RE: [southbendlathe] Want to change to 220V - 3 phase motor
To: southbendlathe@...
Date: Monday, December 7, 2009, 4:51 PM

You would be paying a premium for the 10L parts that come with it that you already have.

In addition the shipping to my house, not far from yours, is $ 235,

Look here:

https://www. surpluscenter. com/item. asp?UID=20091207 18405829&item=10-2384&catname=electric

$100 plus $41.55 shipping

Or

https://www. surpluscenter. com/item. asp?UID=20091207 18405829&item=10-2385&catname=electric

$113 plus $43.15

Now I am not sure about the shaft size you need. They are both 5/8 but 7/8 motors are available.

Jim B.