From: sandykt2
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 6:17 PM
To: southbendlathe@...
Subject: [southbendlathe] Re: Another newbie and his lathe

Dennis:

Your message says it has 5 attachments. It has been a while since I checked out the group. I can't seem to figure out how to access the attachments. I assume they are the pictures you refer to.

I restored a 7B in original condition and am very proud of it although haven't had a chance to learn to use it yet.

Sandy

--- In southbendlathe@..., "Dennis Turk" <dennis.turk2@> wrote:

As you can see the color does not come out correct when you photograph things at night under florescent lights. The color is the dark Atlas gay. The countershaft and motor mount on this machine were the light gray like the horizontal mill I have. the other shaper I have the countershaft is light gray but the motor mount is the dark gray. Ya just never know. Owe the other shaper the two belt guards are also the light gray. Makes for a funny looking machine.

Turk