Re: CrossFeed Screws

Steve Wells

OK guys, I have about 25 names and that's about all I can do right now.
I'll try to get them all ready over the weekend, should go out
the first of the week. I appreciate your help in evaluating the product for me.
and keep me posted on the progress, if instructions or help is needed,
just yell.

Steve

BOB WRIGHT wrote:

This is just my opinion on the matter BUT you guys really shouldn't
post your home address or even an email address for than matter
because there are so many fruitcakes skimming the groups looking for
info. I know, i posted an email address i never use to a group and i
get so much crap it ins't funny. So maby just reply to sender. Just
my .02....Bob