Re: South Bend indexing centers unit cat #ce9635

walter peterson <walt4711@...>

Jeeze, Look at what he wants for shipping!!! $50 is
ludicrous for that item, even including Insurance
Walt

--- bob <atwatterkent@...> wrote:

e-bay item number 180104600537 sorry, I typed 5
instead of 6
--- In
southbendlathe@..., Rich
Dean <cmsteam@...> wrote:

bob,
try the number again. That's a putter!
RichD

bob wrote:
This indexing jig came with the new 10K I just
picked up. One of these
jigs is pictured on e-bay #180104500537. I found
the exploded parts
list in southbendmanual files and a picture and
general description in
a SB 1956 catalog but there is no operating and
installation
instructions that I can find. The unit came with
a dog clamp that I
need dimensions to machine a copy and it came
with 2 pins that fit
into the base. These pins are on my indexer but
I don't know what
their function is. I would be glad to pay copy
and postage costs for
a zerox set of this information. Thank you,
Bob

test'; ">