South Bend indexing centers unit cat #ce9635

bob

This indexing jig came with the new 10K I just picked up. One of these
jigs is pictured on e-bay #180104500537. I found the exploded parts
list in southbendmanual files and a picture and general description in
a SB 1956 catalog but there is no operating and installation
instructions that I can find. The unit came with a dog clamp that I
need dimensions to machine a copy and it came with 2 pins that fit
into the base. These pins are on my indexer but I don't know what
their function is. I would be glad to pay copy and postage costs for
a zerox set of this information. Thank you, Bob