Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [southbendlathe] Re: Lath manufacture dates

Cal, Denny
Here are some December 1935 shots of the new "improved" 1936 Workshop
These are from the Workshop Catalog 15-R page 14 and 15.
Denny, end door shots of threading plate...I think you have one of the lathes they
did the art work from...haha  and....the elusive 415RF...the F being Floor Legs.
First time I've seen the F listed.
This is a pretty good catalog...hmmm, glad I won this one..:))

Steve