Re: Lath manufacture dates

CAL <cal@...>

I know about dial up, BOY DO I!  :>( I may go to my brother in laws to down load LOL

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 6:20 AM
Subject: Re: [southbendlathe] Re: Lath manufacture dates

Cal, yep, I'll do the whole thing for you...just give me a few days to
learn how to
reduce the PDF file...I started it and the page files are huge...It has
color in the pages
and I was trying to get a really good reproduction of them for printing.
It's in the large format,
8.5 x 11. It would take me forever to upload it from home on dial up, so
I'll do it
from work when done. Maybe another group member can help me out here,
cut down
my learning curve time with the pdf's.
Ha, while you were thinking about bidding, I talked him into a
buy-it-now....hehe..
but now you'll get it for free.....:)

Steve