From: southbendlathe@... [mailto:southbendlathe@...] On Behalf Of Chris Strazzeri
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 8:58 AM
To: southbendlathe@...
Subject: Re: [southbendlathe] Re: Yahoo system failure

Cal,
Many things can effect how fast a message is posted. Yahoo is kind of like a road crew that constantly has your streets torn up but never seem to finish the job. The latest PIA is undelivered mail messages. It seems there are some new members that entered invalid email addresses, or old members that changed there address. When this happens members start getting these bounced messages. The Moderator is supposed to rectify this by contacting or removing the offending member. Has anyone else been getting these recently?

Chris