Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [southbendlathe] Re: Yahoo system failure

Denny, you're not being moderated. There is no way in hell that your post would have made it to the board that fast if you were. When a member is on moderated status his or her (?) post goes to the moderator's in-box, via a Yahoo "Moderate Notification", which includes a link to the Accept-Reject page. If the moderator isn't reading his mail it could sit there for days or weeks until it expires. Considering the fact that you are a very active (and Valued) member here, I think you will be much happier selecting "Receive Individual Emails" in your preferences section. Follow the link that Cal sent.
Chris

Dennis Turk verizon.net> wrote:
Wow this thing was there when I went back to the home page. That has
to be a record.

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Turk"
...> wrote:

> Hi Chris
>
> I don't get group emails so I can only post on the board posting.
It