Re: Yahoo system failure

ChristopherS

Denny, you're not being moderated. There is no way in hell that your post would have made it to the board that fast if you were. When a member is on moderated status his or her (?) post goes to the moderator's in-box, via a Yahoo "Moderate Notification", which includes a link to the Accept-Reject page. If the moderator isn't reading his mail it could sit there for days or weeks until it expires. Considering the fact that you are a very active (and Valued) member here, I think you will be much happier selecting "Receive Individual Emails" in your preferences section. Follow the link that Cal sent.
Chris

Dennis Turk wrote:

Wow this thing was there when I went back to the home page. That has
to be a record.

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Turk"
...> wrote:

> Hi Chris
>
> I don't get group emails so I can only post on the board posting.
It