Re: Yahoo system failure

CAL <cal@...>

Denny, go to Edit Membership  then you can check the email preferences.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 6:30 PM
Subject: [southbendlathe] Re: Yahoo system failure

Hi Chris

I don't get group emails so I can only post on the board posting. It
don't give you a second chance of it does not go. I used to do all
my work in word and then past it over but I have since down loaded
IeSpell so I can do a spell check right in a dialog box. Works neat
except when this happens.

AS to time from hitting send till it shows up. Well most of the time
its at least a half hour once in a wile it be there in five minutes
or so and I have even had it show up in less than 30 seconds but by
that is not normal. Now On the Drummond Yahoo group in England the
post are always there in about two minutes. Jeff's site they are
there before you can even check to see if it made it.

I only belong to four or five groups and only two of them are SB but
this one is the one with all the problems. Drummond and Dalton
groups work great.

Say I was looking over my profile page and I did not see were I can
check anything that would allow me to receive emails. It would be
handy for pictures since most of the guys don't have a flicker
site. I really like that site and I see Steve is using it now. I
have family members that are using it and they like it. I only use
it for machine stuff.

Nuff for now

Turk

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, Chris Strazzeri .>
wrote:

> Denny, your guess is as good a anyone. Our moderator is an enigma.
When was that last time any of us heard from him-her-whatever? If I
didn't know any better I would say that the group is synonymous with
the "Flying Dutchman"! In the interim, go to your "SENT" folder,
retrieve it, and send it again. Or just wait and see if it eventually
goes through. It could simply be another Yahoo hiccup.