From: "Dennis Turk" <dennis.turk2@...>
To: <southbendlathe@...>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:30 AM
Subject: [southbendlathe] Yahoo system failure

Hi Chris

I had just completed a three page post and as I sent it the system went
down and it did not make it or at least not yet. Damn that is the
third time this has happened to me. Are you sure there is not someone
looking at these post before they are put up. All three times the post
I had written would have been viewed as controversial. HMMMMMMM I
think Big Brother is watching.

Turk