Re: 1927 Junior Shifter Restore

Thomas G Brandl

Steve,
        Very nice. Looks new or better. Denny keeps finding all these lathes that are relics. I think he has a time machine.
                                                Tom

Steve Wells
Sent by: southbendlathe@...

03/20/2007 01:17 PM

Please respond to
southbendlathe@...

southbendlathe@...
cc
Subject
[southbendlathe] 1927 Junior Shifter Restore

Tom,
Here's the link to the shifter photos, this is for Denny's 1927 Junior.
He's the Teacher, so I don't think he will mind if his Student shows
the in progress work, I still have to brush down the final japanning
coats and rub it out one one more time. If my product ever arrives,
been waiting 2 weeks on it. Hope to see it before the weekend.
This is after baking the last coats of epoxy sealer, sanding and a rub
down with compound.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewells/

Steve