From: southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of n8ipj
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 9:49 AM
To: southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [southbendlathe] New old Southbend lathe

This is my first posting so hello every one. Just purchased a 9 inch
jr.serial# 37568 date on casting is 11-15-27. Is taking the head stock
off easy? What do you suggest. It has a long Bed and is very heavy
and has to be taken out of a basement moved 5 miles and down again into
my basement. Thanks John