Countershaft boxs

Steve Wells

I'm getting ready to list these on fleabay, and I'll offer them here
first.
I have a set of countershaft boxs I've been holding on to way to long.
They are really in great condition, and I am picky, do not have felts
for them. They are part number 106 of the double friction countershaft
in the catalogs, they also may fit the simplex motor drive, flat belt
style. The 7/8 shaft fit is perfect, with the felts in, I would say it
would be "As Shipped SBLW". If you are restoring a countershaft, and
want new boxs, you just found them. I have posted
pictures and frames from the 35 parts catalog on this link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewells/

Back line for price @ wswells@earthlink.net

Steve Wells