Next Steps

gorvil

Hi All,

OK, I've got two 9" South Bend lathes. I have a Sherline lathe with a milling column. I am ready to add a milling machine to my basement machine shop. I don't have room (headroom) for a 2 ton monster. I'm thinking of something that will fit on a bench, but will have the sturdiness/stiffness that the Sherline lacks. I can probably sneak $500 or $600 past the missus without too much trouble, but the honeydoos would seriously cramp my style if it got much more than that. Any suggestions? If there is another forum more suited to my question, I would be happy to move it there.

Glen Reeser