Re: Light 10 buying decision opinions wanted

BOB WRIGHT

Or you can buy a regular 1/2 hp electric motor from grizzly.com for 89
bucks. G2901 Motor 1/2 HP Single-Phase 1725 RPM Open 110V/220V or a
3/4 hp from them for 99.00. I priced a mexican made ge at my local
farm store for 133 bucks for a 3/4 hp and i can get it right off the
shelf. I have a 1/2 hp ge on my 10k and will be upgrading to a 3/4 hp
soon....Bob
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/southbend10k/

--- In southbendlathe@..., Chris Strazzeri <cjstrazz@...>
wrote:

For $300.00 bucks you CAN'T go wrong! You can get that much just for
the lever collet closer without the collets! A $150.00 VFD will solve
your 3PH motor problem. The T slot Cross Slide is nice (many members
here like them) but I don't see any provision to mount the compound on
that one?

Chris
machinists look it over and it was pronounce to be in very good