Re: Yahoo problems

ChristopherS

Yeah Jeff, your Group/Message Board System is light years ahead of Yahoo's! Your messages are posted instantaneously. Change comes slow when you're talking about peoples habits.

Chris

Jeff Beck wrote:

hmmm too bad someone doesnt make a nice web based forum where we can
post this sort of stuff...hmmm

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, Chris Strazzeri .>
wrote:

> Yes Denny, (TSFTNPOVL) The Society For The None Proliferation Of
Vintage Lathes has you under surveillance! Take a look outside. Is
there a black helicopter hovering over your house? :-)