Re: Yahoo problems

Jeff Beck

hmmm too bad someone doesnt make a nice web based forum where we can
post this sort of stuff...hmmm

--- In southbendlathe@..., Chris Strazzeri <cjstrazz@...>
wrote:

Yes Denny, (TSFTNPOVL) The Society For The None Proliferation Of
Vintage Lathes has you under surveillance! Take a look outside. Is
there a black helicopter hovering over your house? :-)

Chris

Dennis Turk <dennis.turk2@...> wrote:
Hi all

Is anyone ells besides me having problems with post that do not
make
it on to the list or take one to two days to get there???? I sent
one
two days ago and it never made it. The second one I sent took a
full
24 hours to show up. The one sent a day ago has not made it either.
Something is rotten in Denmark I am afraid.

Turk