Re: Engineering Site

Dan

Mario,

No, I didn't take you seriously and as a matter a fact I got a
chuckle out of it. A person that can't share a little humor
occasionally must live a pretty dull life. I'm glad that you found
the site useful.

I agree that we need to continue the dialogue regarding the cycles
via personal e-mail.

Dan 16_24

9" 608 Rivett
16/24" x 6' South Bend

--- In southbendlathe@y..., "chippuller" <mariol.vitale@a...> wrote:
Dan,
I hope you didn't take me seriously. I was just kidding about
the "country lawywer", but I'm sure you're not "dumb". And besides,
know I am,as I suspect everyone on this group is, learning every
day.
In fact the the only person I'd call dumb, is one who is NOT
learning
everyday!
By the way, I noticed the "old triumphs" byline in your address.
still have a 1967 500cc "Jack Pine" that I bought new. I'd be
interested in hearing what you have. Of course if we talk
motorcycles, we should probably do it off line so we don't burden
the
rest of the list with it.
Regards,
Mario