Re: FS: Metal Lathe Acc. milling attach

gorvil

I'll take 'em.

Glen Reeser

--- In southbendlathe@y..., "brooksap95521" <jpbrooksap@h...> wrote:
I had purchased all the castings and kit to make a new cross
slide, milling attachment, and milling base, all from Metal Lathe
Accessories. These parts are designed for the SB 9" or 10"
lathes, although I had planned to machine them for my Logan.

I have recently sold my Logan, but still have the kits So, I
thought
I'd offer it on this board if anyone is interested. The specific
parts
include the

S-4382 cross slide casting

S-4382A milling base accessory

MLA-5 milling attachment

You can see these kits at Metal Lathe Accessories website;

http://statecollegecentral.com/metallathe/

I paid $216,30 for these kits, including shipping which was $42.
If anyone is interested, I'd like to get $150 for the whole
package,
I'll pay shipping. My email is

jpbrooksap@h...

Thanks, Jon Brooks