Gear Cover

fl.lusen

I have been off of the list for some time now but am finally starting a
complete restoration of my 9A.

Has anyone removed the hinge pin from the gear cover? Mine is wabbling
around so the cover does not close well without having to lift it up.
Since there is nothing holding it in from the outside, I am assuming
the cap on top is the only holding and centering device. From what I
can see, the pin either needs to be driven out or the cap needs to be
ground away.

I have some photos but when I went to the photos page, the links,
Create New Album and Add Photos, are not present. The photos section
is not full either.

Regards,

Fred