Al Babin is back

gorvil

Here is one of the feedback comments from a disgruntled buyer from
Going12345Sold. The seller is in new Britain, Conn. or just Conn.
The descriptions are all caps. It looks like the usual pattern, he
started as Going12345Sold in November and a few months later the bad
feedback started.

$350.00 STOLEN FROM ME, DO NOT BUY FROM J.CRUZ OR A.BABIN
Buyer boo62080(private) Jan-31-06 13:57 7570483644
Follow-up by boo62080: I GOT ITEM . A FED EX SCREW UP, ITEM
EXCELLENT. AS DESCRIBED. THANKS Feb-10-06 10:21

I know that the moderator asked to stop discussion about this guy in
the past, but anyone who is considering a purchase from this seller
should google Al Babin or look through the archives.

Glen Reeser

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "haretrggr" <pocco@...> wrote:

I'm not an expert an Re-Scrapping lathe beds. It seems to me if
you
remove metal from the bed surface, the saddle and carriage are
going
to "RIDE" lower? Won't that misalign leadscrew with apron gearing
and
Half nutts? It would cause curvature of the leadscrew as the
carriage
rode on it? I guess you could lower the leadscrew supports and
gear
box the amount you removed? I'd just toss the old bed and get a
new
one. Use the old one to polish barrels between centers, being that
it
is useless anyway. I read projects on converting Model C SBL's to
model A's. Do they remove the LIP on the Model C bed to allow the
carriage to move? That lips binds the carriage by hitting tha Oil
pan
cover on the model A apron. Just curious. Hey, Check out
Going12345Sold's feedback on Ebay. He's (JESUS' Cruz) Of should i
say
Hey Seuse!!! is up to 25 NEGATIVEs this month and down to a
WHOPPING
93.9%> He's not using any KY on Ebay buyers. Im wondering how many
more Ebayer's , Ebay will aloow to get the SHAFT??? before they
boot
his illegal alien Butt off!!!!