Re: wanted a gear guard

gorvil

Hi Bert,

I checked this morning and I do have a left side gear cover. It is
from a "C" model and does not have the bracket to mount a
forward/reverse switch. I'll take $25 for it plus whatever it costs
to ship. It should be about $5 unless your friend needs it quickly.

Glen Reeser

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "L.G.M.van Lelieveld"
<b.v.l@h...> wrote:

Hoi Glen,
long time ago,
We picked the SB9A in Belgium near Brussel . but he lives in
Schijf a
very small place 5 km off the border from Belgium near Roosendaal.

The adres from Cor Vergouwen
Past van Leijsenstraat 22, 4721AR SCHIJF

i wrote righthanded but i twisted my arms i gues,
Its on the LEFTSIDE , .

Not the one on the Bullgear.
Thanks Glen and the others to for there anwsers.
Bert

Glen

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "Glen Reeser" <Gorvil@a...>
wrote:

I think I have one Bert. I'll check tonight.

Where in Belgium is your friend?

Glen

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "L.G.M.van Lelieveld"
<b.v.l@h...> wrote:

High all
A frend of my bought (with some help from me ) a SB9A in
Belgium.
One item is missing ,one guard over de gear off the headstock
The righthanded one,not the one over the bull gear, but the
other.
Is there somebody here who has a one for him ?.
Already checked Ebay but nothing there on the moment
Thanks in advance
Bert