Visit to Parts Works

Scott S. Logan <ssl@...>

Just a note to remind you all how helpful Rose Marvin at Parts Works is.

I had the opportunity to stop by earlier this week to visit, while en route
to Pittsburgh for other business. While brief, I had a very nice
conversation with Rose, and found her as nice in person as she has been for
a long time by phone and email.

If you are looking for any parts for your South Bend Lathe, new or used,
please remember Parts Works as a source.

Also, I understand she may be interested in purchasing good condition used
parts for various SB machinery, so if you have something to sell, give her a
call.

For those of you who are new here, Rose is a former employee of South Bend
Lathe. She worked in the parts department from (I think) 1991 until the
parts operation was moved to LeBlond. She then worked for LeBlond for a
time before partnering up and creating Parts Works.

Rose Marvin
Parts Works, Inc.
3702 W Sample St Ste 1104
South Bend, IN 46619-2947
Business: (574) 289-7781
Business Fax: +1 (574) 289-7783
E-mail: rose@partsworksinc.net
http://partsworksinc.net/

--
Message from Scott Logan Support the anti-Spam amendment
ssl@lathe.com Join at http://www.cauce.org/