Re: table size 9 inch

gorvil

My two 9 inchers are mounted on 2 foot by 4 foot benches. It makes
the gear cover a little close to the motor pulley, but it makes a 4 x
8 sheet of plywood work well.

Glen Reeser

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, Mike Duchaj <michaelj63@c...>
wrote:
I have a 1942 9" Model A. Motor is on a seperate assembly bolted
behind
the lathe. Tensioner lever betwixt the two. Leather belt to the
cone
pulley.

Table is 28" wide. Just right!

Unless someone has one up and runnign for a real measurement.
:-)
Eric
e.My question here is the width of a table top to put it on.I
want
to fabricate the stand for the lathe before i rebuild it,to use
as a
workbench to aid in the process and then as the stand.The
length is
no
problem as thats easy to see,its the width.
Mike Duchaj
Elgin, IL