1922 9" Reverse tumbler gear

Steve Wells

The photo on the home page shows a 1920 head stock, with the same
handle type on the reverse gears as the 9" I am trying to bring back
to life. A member on another group sent a copy of the July 1923
catalog 81, in it, was a description of my 1922 Modle 25A which
stated it had the "new, improved reverse gears". The gears have 22
teeth. Can anyone help me find a replacement gear, or a description
of the gear PA? do the 10" gears interchange? I bought a later 9"
tumbler with cast handle and it will not work. I also need a
horizontal drive over-center frame and base if anyone has one.
I have the 6 speed counter drive, but the frame and base are of the
wrong type for bench mounting.

Thanks,
Steve Wells
swells@earthlink.net