No Subject

gorvil

Hi All,

When I purchased my 9" C, it came without change gears. I bought a stack
from an
elderly gentleman in Pittsburgh who swore that they came from a 20’s model 9"
South
Bend. When I finally assembled all the stuff I needed to get my lathe up and
running, I
found that the gears didn’t fit. I suspect that they are for a heavy 10 or
larger machine.
They are available for sale or trade to whoever can use them.

There are 10 in all. They are 1/2" thick with a 5/8" hole and a 3/16" keyway.

Marking #Teeth diameter
9 32 32T 32 2 1/8"
9 32 44T 44 2 7/8
9 32 46T 46 3
9 32 48T 48 3 1/8
9 32 52T 52 3 3/8
9 32 56T 56 3 5/8
9 32 60T 60 3 7/8
9 32 64T 64 4 1/8
9 32 72T 72 4 5/8
9 32 80T 80 5 1/8

I also have an underneath drive motor bracket for a 9" SB with both the motor
pulley and the flat belt
cone pulley. It is dirty but in good shape. The shaft is worn but could be
turned down
and sleeved.

Glen Reeser
Palatine, Illinois