From: walpick55
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 12:55 PM
Subject: [southbendlathe] Re: Tailstock taper question replies

Thanks for your input.

I understand where you're coming from and yes backing off does eject
the taper, but even with the tailstock spindle removed from the
tailstock I can't get the chuck to seat in the taper as it hits at
the shoulder first.

Anyone else got any suggestions I really don't want to butcher the
tailstock spindle.

Yahoo! Groups Links