From: <b.v.l@h...>
To: <southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 4:34 PM
Subject: [southbendlathe] its about a year ago

Its about a year ago
Mr Glen Reeser,Anthony Rhodes, helped me to get the parts for my
old
SB9 A
A lot off trust from Glen in me to collect parts end sended the
parts
to me here in the Netherlands
Also Anthony helped me lot, to spend time to figure out wich
gears i
needed explaning this newbie about DPI and so on
Never i been helped on this way before by to people who knows me
just
from the internet alone.
I like to thank those fantastic guys.
Please let us be sparingly on those guys.
This group ,south bend, is for me the best on the internet
i like to thank also all the others for there contribution
wishing you all a very nice christmass, all the best and a very
healty and prosperous new year
Working with the lathe almost every day,
Bert van lelieveld
The Netherlands

* * * * *
Stop delivery: southbendlathe-nomail@yahoogroups.com