From: k3vyl
To: southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 10:49 AM
Subject: [southbendlathe] Re: gear alignment

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Murray"
<bmurray@e...>
wrote:
> Rose,
> I have a 9-C and the gear on the tumbler bracket does not line
up
laterally with the gear on the banjo. Am I missing something or
is
there a drawing that shows all of the parts and there location?
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks
> Bob Murray

The tumbler gear is on the headstock and the banjo is on the
bed.You need to loosen the bolts that hold the headstock to the
bed,and align the two gears. RC

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

* * * * *
Stop delivery: southbendlathe-nomail@yahoogroups.com